This is the Linux app named InterOffice Memo System whose latest release can be downloaded as mbox.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InterOffice Memo System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InterOffice Memo System
This project will enable users on an intranet having a webserver and a database to send , recive and reply to memos. The memos can also be sent along with attachments. The system is fully configurable and will run on windows and linux servers alike.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/memoforge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.