This is the Linux app named Interval arithmetic for Ada whose latest release can be downloaded as intervals_1_13.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interval arithmetic for Ada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Interval arithmetic for Ada
The library provides an implementation of intervals for Ada. It includes arithmetic and relational operations. The library supports intervals with integer and floating-point bounds. Dimensioned intervals are also supported
- Intervals with floating-point bounds
- Intervals with integer bounds
- Dimensioned intervals
- Tri-state logic to accomodate results of interval comparisons
- Tables for Ada, Strings for Ada, Units of measurement for Ada libraries are included
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/intervalarithmeticforada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.