This is the Linux app named IntrOS whose latest release can be downloaded as IntrOS-4.7.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IntrOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free, simple and tiny cooperative operating system (OS) designed for deeply embedded applications.
Target: ARM Cortex-M, STM8, AVR8.
It was inspired by the concept of a state machine.
Procedure executed by the task (task state) doesn't have to be noreturn-type. It will be executed into an infinite loop. There's a dedicated function for immediate change the task state.
- kernel can operate in cooperative (non-preemptive) mode only
- kernel can operate with 16, 32 or 64-bit timer counter
- kernel can operate in tick-less mode
- spin locks
- once flags
- signals with protection mask
- flags (any, all)
- condition variables
- memory pools
- stream buffers
- message buffers
- mailbox queues
- event queues
- job queues
- timers (one-shot, periodic)
- c++ wrapper
- all documentation is contained within the source files
- examples and templates are in separate repositories (https://github.com/stateos)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/intros.stateos.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.