This is the Linux app named Iptables Log Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as iplogviewer-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iptables Log Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Iptables Log Viewer
DESCRIPTIONWe provide a free product that help you to quickly and easily access logged data in order to analyze problems in your network connections. It displays iptables logged data in comfortable format to you can analise your traffic activity
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iplogviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.