This is the Linux app named ipvsman - more than a GUI for ipvs whose latest release can be downloaded as ipvsman_0.9.2-10.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ipvsman - more than a GUI for ipvs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ipvsman - more than a GUI for ipvs
ipvsman is a ncurses GUI for the ipvs linux loabalancer. ipvsmand is a multithreaded lifekeeping daemon. This all-in-one solution makes it easy to steer ipvs in realtime with additional robust service lifekeeping.
Console/Terminal, Curses/Ncurses, Non-interactive (Daemon), Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipvsman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.