This is the Linux app named ircd-methane v2 whose latest release can be downloaded as methane-0.1.4.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ircd-methane v2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ircd-methane 2.0.x is based on Bahamut 1.8 and MethaneIRCd 1.4.x. I decided to start fresh to remove some crap coding, and make the ircd more stable. The ircd has hostmasking, set* commands, /map command plus some other features.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ircd-methane/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.