This is the Linux app named irrBullet to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as irrBulletSDK-0.1.8.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named irrBullet to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
irrBullet to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:IrrBullet is the most powerful open-source physics wrapper and extension library available for the Irrlicht rendering engine.
IrrBullet has a unique design and goal that isn't attempted in other physics wrappers.
Whether you are a proficient C++ software developer or someone new to game development, IrrBullet has what you need to make your game or simulation's physics outstanding, and in a much more timely manner than learning and applying the math, design principles, and skills required to properly implement your own physics.
IrrBullet is over two years old; That is time you can't afford to lose on your project.
Moreover, IrrBullet has thousands of downloads and many developers using it in their games, so you can be sure that it is stress-tested and proven often, and in all kinds of scenarios.
Please visit the Skyreign Software website for more information.
- Interfaces between Irrlicht and Bullet types
- Powerful design, straight-forward use, easy to integrate
- Rigid and soft body support
- Liquid body emulation
- Kinematic character controller
- Built-in attribute system so you can have attributes attached to each collision object, raycast vehicle, etc.
- Collision object "affector" interface for included and custom physical effects (attract, repel, delete, etc.)
- Cross-platform and open-source
- Detailed examples for every major feature
- Designed similarly to Irrlicht
- Efficient simulation, easily supporting hundreds of active rigid and soft bodies
- Getter functions to expose underlying Bullet and Irrlicht pointers
- Generous ZLib license
- FAQ list and Doxygen auto-generated documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irrbullet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.