This is the Linux app named isiKnock to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as isiKnockv1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named isiKnock to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
isiKnock to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Signaling pathways are complex and intertwined processes. The perturbation of biological systems can reveal the complicated interplay and dependencies of pathway components.
isiKnock is a software to automatically conduct and visualize in silico knockouts for signaling pathways (Hannig et al. 2019). isiKnock predicts the knockout behavior based on the calculation of signal flows at steady state. For an explanation of the concept of in silico knockouts, we refer to Scheidel et al. 2016 and Amstein et al. 2017.
Hannig et al. (2019) isiKnock: in silico knockouts in signaling pathways, Bioinformatics, 35(5), 892–894
Amstein et al. (2017) Manatee invariants reveal functional pathways in signaling networks. BMC systems biology, 11(1), 72.
Scheidel et al. (2016) In silico knockout studies of xenophagic capturing of Salmonella. PLoS computational biology, 12(12), e1005200.
- Systems Biology
- In silico knockout
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/molbi-isiknock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.