This is the Linux app named iTheater: The Mac Media Center whose latest release can be downloaded as iTheater_.2_Installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iTheater: The Mac Media Center with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iTheater: The Mac Media Center
DESCRIPTIONiTheater is an open source project that aims to create a media center application for Mac OS X, to fully take advantage of Apple's OSX. The project aims to integrate most media-based Mac applications into a single console (or media center).
Cocoa (MacOS X)
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itheater/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.