This is the Linux app named itracker whose latest release can be downloaded as itracker-3.3.9-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named itracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
itracker is a true open source issue tracking system. itracker is built using Java enterprise technology. itracker is a professional, easy to use, open, easy to integrate, fast, modular, customizable and scalable solution for all kinds of projects.
- Access Control per Project
- Full-Text/Meta Issue Search
- Issue Attachments
- Customizable Issue Status/Severities/Resolutions/Fields
- Personalized Settings/Dashboard
- Quick-Access by Issue ID
- Mail Notifications
- User Self-Registration
- Password Reminder
- Scripting Support for Issue Lifecycle Events
Information Technology, Customer Service, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
Web-based, Email-based interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.