This is the Linux app named itvOS - Video Streaming Framework/CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as iTVmediaPlayer_Cloud_SDK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named itvOS - Video Streaming Framework/CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
itvOS - Video Streaming Framework/CMS
Whether you are a TV manufacturer, a computer maker or systems developer, our itvOS SDK will work for you.
Want to provide premium TV service? The fastest and most efficient way is to embed iTVmediaPlayer into your own GUI, OS or app -- no dealing with TV content providers, content licensing fees, content database management, or billing nightmares.
itvOS is the proprietary, cloud-based, premium TV platform that powers iTVmediaPlayer. It is embeddable in almost any GUI/OS/app environment. Since it is PHP-based, as long as your GUI/OS/app can render web pages properly, itvOS will be functional (a simple GUI will be necessary for most proprietary operating systems).
- No content data entry required on your end (itvOS database is cloud-based)
- No data entry required (TV channels accumulate through collaboration from all platform end-users)
- No customer support required (cloud-based technical support provided to all users)
- No local database required (itvOS database is cloud-based; uses "HTTP" protocol)
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itvos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.