This is the Linux app named iwnbtjl whose latest release can be downloaded as sn7w6m14y01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iwnbtjl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Ian Watters Named Binary Tag Java Library (IWNBTJL for short) is a Java library that allows work with the Named Binary Tag format created by Notch with any project of your's (please note, no one owns NBT). Written off of the JNBT library (http://jnbt.sourceforge.net/), this contains usage improvements, however is not too different from the original library.
- Works with any uncompressed NBT tree!
- Works with any Gzip'd NBT tree!
- Java, so it will cross platforms well!
- A very permissive license from the very beginning!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iwnbtjl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.