This is the Linux app named Izumi whose latest release can be downloaded as izumi_1.1-0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Izumi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONIzumi is a simple web site content management system with blogging capabilities, written in PHP. The content is described using text files with a wiki-like syntax and is ideally suited to be modified directly on the server using a text editor.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/izumi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.