This is the Linux app named J2EE slashcode whose latest release can be downloaded as j2ee-slashcode-cvsroot.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J2EE slashcode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJ2EE implementation of the slash discussion system, sharing the same database schema as the mod_perl implementation. As the project is in a pre-alpha state and is rapidly changing, please use the latest CVS files, not the .war files or other file release
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j2ee-slashcode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.