This is the Linux app named J2ME Memopad whose latest release can be downloaded as Memopad.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J2ME Memopad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
J2ME Memopad is a simple MIDP application designed to allow storage and retrieval of notes. It will have the ability to search and generate a list of results, as well as categorize your memos. The basic design of the memopad is similar to the Palm.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j2mememopad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.