This is the Linux app named J2ME Network Auto Configuration whose latest release can be downloaded as J2meAutoNetwork.jar.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J2ME Network Auto Configuration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
J2ME Network Auto Configuration
DESCRIPTIONIt can auto test your network setting to connect internet. In China, China Mobile/Unioncom provide two proxy wap gateways to access internet. It used HttpConnection to access network. Source code: http://j2meautonetwork.cvs.sourceforge.net/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j2meautonetwork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.