This is the Linux app named JabJitsu Services whose latest release can be downloaded as jabjitsu.bin.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JabJitsu Services with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Jabber bot service provides two functions, first it can run plugins at scheduled intervals and send notifications to the desired jabber account (including GTalk), second it can run plugins when given the name and reply with the output from the pl
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jabbershell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.