This is the Linux app named Jack LIRE (Linked Record) whose latest release can be downloaded as Jack-LIRE.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jack LIRE (Linked Record) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jack LIRE (Linked Record)
Jack LIRE (Linked Record) is a quantum database-backed life-long text record diary with referencing (linking) between records, and a data library for life-long keeping of files such as documents, photographs, music and more. The diary records are fully searchable. Files can be mentioned in diary records to preserve memories, document knowledge and ideas, and more. Massive numbers of diary records and files can be permanently kept. A database located on one computer can be accessed from another computer across a computer network or the Internet, and multiple people can sign into and work on the same database at the same time and share the diary records, files and other objects in the database.
- Magnetic-proof secure 512-bit Quantum storage system
- Keep a life-long diary of text records
- Keep a life-long library of files such as documents, photographs, music and more
- Keep MANY thought-fish
- Referencing (linking) between diary records
- Fully search all text records
- Keeps massive numbers of items permanently (one million items)
- Access by multiple persons at the same time
- River routers---access in Ruby
- Colour rim
- Password creator
- Mathematical solver for NP-complete problem 'Mule-Dog-Cat'
- Quantum reel box to solve impossible combinatorial problems
- Genetics sequencer with looking glass, matcher derivation and sequence duplication
- Plant catalogue with genetics matching
- Photograph galleria; it is a high-quality galleria with strong forensics
- Simple games (e.g. Tic-Tac-Toe)
- Space trading game
- Caesar cipher code breaker
- Network communications status readout
- Text encrypter (512-bits security)
- Temperature converter with boiling temperature
- Numbers sum
- Run your own Ruby---Jack LIRE programs
Government, Healthcare Industry, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jack-lire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.