This is the Linux app named Jackcess Encrypt whose latest release can be downloaded as jackcess-encrypt-4.0.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jackcess Encrypt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Implementation of the encryption service from the Jackcess project (https://sourceforge.net/projects/jackcess/) with support for some forms of Microsoft Access file encryption.
- Microsoft Access encryption support for versions 2000-2019
- Microsoft Money encryption support
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format, Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jackcessencrypt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.