This is the Linux app named Jacksum whose latest release can be downloaded as jacksum-1.7.0-linux-file-browser-integration-1.3.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jacksum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jacksum is a platform independent checksum utility (written entirely in Java) for computing and verifying (integrity check) checksums, CRC and hashes (fingerprints). It supports 58 popular hash algorithms and a lot of unique features.
- supports 58+ hash algorithms
- supports customized CRC algorithms
- supports the combination of multiple algorithms
- runs on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X
- supports a lot of unique features
- optional: file browser integration for Windows Explorer, KDE Konqueror, Gnome Nautilus and Mac OS X Finder
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Command-line
Unix Shell, AppleScript, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jacksum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.