This is the Linux app named Jade whose latest release can be downloaded as jade-src-1.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jade with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jade is a cross-platform diagram editor built on the Qt framework. It is similar in scope to Microsoft Visio or Gnome dia. It is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.0 and is available for Windows, Linux, and likely any other platform that is supported by the Qt library.
- Draw lines, rectangles, circles, text and more
- Export diagrams to PNG or SVG
- Print to printer or directly to PDF
- Items library includes simple chart, electric, and logic elements
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jade-diagram/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.