This is the Linux app named jagoclient whose latest release can be downloaded as jago.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jagoclient with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JagoClient is a Java software to play the board game Go over internet servers, to edit Go game records, to play against the computer (with gnugo), and to play point-to-point games.
- Go client for the internet go server (IGS) and compatible servers
- Game editor with SGF and XML support
- Point to point (P2P) serverless go playing
- Play against GnuGo (included in the Windows installation)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jagoclient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.