This is the Linux app named Jajuk whose latest release can be downloaded as jajuk-1.10.9-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jajuk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jajuk is a jukebox for all platforms. The goal of this project is to provide a fully-featured application to advanced users with large or scattered music collections.
(Note: the codebase is now hosted at http://gitorious.org/jajuk/jajuk .)
- Digital DJ: Let Jajuk make your playlist based on your own rules
- Ambience management: ask for a soft playlist in two clicks maximum!
- Advanced rating system : banning system, clever rating based both on user preference
- Prepare party: allows to quickly copy a selection of tracks to an external device
- Various startup modes: none, last one, last one keep position, specified, shuffle, novelties, bestof
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jajuk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.