This is the Linux app named Syntek Semicon DC-1125 Driver whose latest release can be downloaded as stk11xx-2.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Syntek Semicon DC-1125 Driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Syntek Semicon DC-1125 Driver
Linux/Unix driver development for Syntek Semicon USB2.0 Video device DC-1125, like the one that is found in Asus A6K laptops. The device can be recognized by the usb id 174f:a311 and maybe also be a standalone unit (not integrated).
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syntekdriver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.