This is the Linux app named jAMAL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jAMAL.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jAMAL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jAMAL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:jAMAL is a Java-based reimplementation of the AMOS Animation Language (AMAL).
- AMAL interpreter written in Java
- Integrated sprite engine utilising JGame
- AMAL script editor utilising Java Swing
- AMAL-to-Java code translator and compiler
- Source is buildable in Eclipse and NetBeans IDE out of the box
- Runnable from a single JAR file
- Reimplemented AMAL Environment Generator
- Rudimentary Amiga-style screen and scrolling engine
- Integrated AMOS sprite bank viewer (AbkViewer)
Information Technology, Developers, Other Audience
Java, Project is a programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaamal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.