This is the Linux app named Jao to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jao-0.1.6a-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jao to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jao to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJao is a framework, game server and set of Java clients for developing and playing card games. Support for trick taking games like Hearts, continuous play games like Crazy Eights, and partial support for mutable games like Mao is envisioned.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jao/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.