This is the Linux app named japana whose latest release can be downloaded as japana-2.0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named japana with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJapana is a small HTTP proxy written in Perl. It converts Japanese characters (Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji) into ASCII (Romaji) on the fly. The translation is done with the kakasi library (an older version without the need for kakasi still exists).
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/japana/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.