This is the Linux app named jar dependency analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as jardepend_0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jar dependency analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jar dependency analyzer
JarDepend analyzes the interdependencies between jar (java archive) files. This is useful to add only the required dependencies in the CLASSPATH. Developed originally to get to know all dependencies of the jar file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jardepend/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.