This is the Linux app named JasperReports Library whose latest release can be downloaded as jasperreports-6.20.6-project.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JasperReports Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JasperReports Library is the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine.
It is entirely written in Java and it is able to use data coming from any kind of data source and produce pixel-perfect documents that can be viewed, printed or exported in a variety of document formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, OpenOffice and Word.
The project is also available at:
Jaspersoft Studio is the open source report designer for the JasperReports Library.
JasperReports Server is the most popular open source interactive reporting and analytics server built-on JasperReports Library.
JasperReports IO is for reporting and data visualization in a world of cloud, microservices, and DevOps.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperreports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.