This is the Linux app named jasypt: java simplified encryption whose latest release can be downloaded as jasypt-1.9.2-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jasypt: java simplified encryption with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jasypt: java simplified encryption
DESCRIPTIONPLEASE NOTE that we are in the process of moving to GitHub: https://github.com/jasypt/jasypt
Jasypt (Java Simplified Encryption) is a java library which allows the developer to add basic encryption capabilities to his/her projects with minimum effort, and without the need of having deep knowledge on how cryptography works.
PLEASE NOTE that we are in the process of moving to GitHub: https://github.com/jasypt/jasypt
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasypt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.