This is the Linux app named Java Address Book - JAddressBook to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JAddressBook_v_0_0_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Address Book - JAddressBook to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Address Book - JAddressBook to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA small address book written in Java. This project's goal is to demonstrate the creation of a small database based application (CRUD application) in the most simple way. In a deeper use, this project demonstrates the impact of an extreme normalization of the ER schema which results in an augmentation of database tables number.
- Create an address
- Read an address
- Update an address
- Delete an address
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jadressbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.