This is the Linux app named Java Assembling Language whose latest release can be downloaded as jasml_0.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Assembling Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Assembling Language
JASML is a java byte code compiler, providing yet another approach to view, write and edit java classes, even without the existence of a java source file - using the java macro instructions, those described in The Java Language Specification.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.