This is the Linux app named Java Book Catologging System whose latest release can be downloaded as jBiblioteca_0_002.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Book Catologging System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Book Catologging System
DESCRIPTIONThe purpose of this software is primarily to create a Book Catalog using barcode data from the freely avaliable cuecat(tm) bar code reader. It will use a rdms backend database, and allow synchronization between different library branches.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbiblioteca/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.