This is the Linux app named Java Curses Library whose latest release can be downloaded as jcurses-windows-0.9.5b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Curses Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Curses Library
The Java Curses Library (JCurses) is a library for developing text terminal based applications using Java programming language. It is implemented as a Windowing toolkit similar to AWT, but built upon the UNIX "curses" windowing system.
- Console based windowing toolkit
- Multicolor console output
- Recognize single keystrokes (PG-UP, PG-DOWN,......)
- Supports Windows and Linux, both 32 and 64-bit versions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javacurses/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.