This is the Linux app named Java Flow Profiler (Jflop) whose latest release can be downloaded as jflop-2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Flow Profiler (Jflop) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Flow Profiler (Jflop)
DESCRIPTIONJava agent which recognizes "flows" as unique sequences of instrumented method calls.
Runtime statistics are collected for the dynamically detected flows during snapshot interval. The instrumented methods may be set either manually via UI or automatically in drill down mode.
The automatic drill down mode effectively instruments classes generated by frameworks like Hibernate, Rhino, etc.
- Collects statistics for automatically detected application flows
- Java agent runtime engine
- JMX API for integration with external monitring tools
- JConsole plugin UI
- Drill down mode which automatically picks the methods for instrumentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jflop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.