This is the Linux app named Java Game Development (Ninja Girl) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NinjaGirl.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Game Development (Ninja Girl) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Game Development (Ninja Girl) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:!Help Wanted! See Discussions for more details.
A platform game demonstrating concepts for 2D platform game creation in Java. Collect the stars and go through the door to advance levels. Graphics courtesy of:
Levels created using https://www.mapeditor.org/
Project created in the Eclipse Java IDE.
Up, Down, Left, Right - Move Player
Space - Jump
M - Throw Kunai
Q, A - Scroll screen up and down (for debugging)
- Sprite collision detection
- Sprite animation
- Sound effects
- User input detection
- Vertical scrolling
- Movement state machine
- Game loop
- Enemy AI movement
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-game-development/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.