This is the Linux app named Java Log Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as jlogviewer_1_0_0d.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Log Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Log Viewer
"Java log viewer" is a GUI to easily view the java application logs generated by the "java.util.logging" package. The log must be formatted by the XMLFormatter class. It provides facilities in order to filter, to sort and to find log records.
- A GUI to easily view the java application logs generated by the "java.util.logging" package
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlogviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.