This is the Linux app named Java Mesh Server whose latest release can be downloaded as meshServer1.0-alpha_1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Mesh Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Mesh Server
Written in Java, this is meant to be used as a replacement for Scratch (by MIT) on web servers. It uses TCP port 42001 and Remote Sensors Connections Protocol.
- Java SE 6
- OS independent
- optimized for VPS
- Mesh Echo Server for Scratch
- port 42001 Remote Sensors Connections Protocol
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javameshserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.