This is the Linux app named java mp3 music manager whose latest release can be downloaded as jmmm.1.85_release_full.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named java mp3 music manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
java mp3 music manager
Manage your mp3 files with jmusicmanager. It can find mp3, create playlist, edit tags, and more. There are several interfaces, you can customize almost the whole GUI, and you can extend the funcionality via plugins. Do you want more? Request it!
- Portable and highly customizable application
- Graphical, command-line and socket interfaces available
- Internationalized GUI (Spanish and English)
- Small disk size (~ 2MB)
- A lot of configurable options
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmusicmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.