This is the Linux app named Java OWL Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as owlreader.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java OWL Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java OWL Reader
A Java library which reads an OWL resource, e.g. an OWL file, and offers methods to get the contained information. For that is has methods to get all OWL classes together with their subclasses and their data types (i.e. their data properties), all relations of these OWL classes (i.e. all object properties), all OWL individuals together with their classes and their data values (i.e. their positive data property assertions) and all relations of these OWL individuals (i.e. all their positive object property assertions).
- Easy to use
- Cross platform
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-owl-reader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.