This is the Linux app named Java Object Notation whose latest release can be downloaded as jon-core-1.0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Object Notation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Object Notation
Java Object Notation is an extension to the JSON data format suitable for the serialization of Java objects. The intuitive format and the simple yet extensible library allow both humans and computers to read and write complex object graphs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.