This is the Linux app named Java SID Player Music Library V2 whose latest release can be downloaded as libsidplay-4.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java SID Player Music Library V2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java SID Player Music Library V2
This is a Commodore 64 emulator specialized for sound reproduction. It is also a SID player for music collections like HVSC and CGSC.
It is a full C64 emulator and can play games of the GameBase64 project as well.
- Cycle-Exact C64 Emulator
- For beta versions go to Project Web-Site: https://haendel.ddns.net
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsidplay2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.