This is the Linux app named Java to SpreadsheetML whose latest release can be downloaded as xelem-3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java to SpreadsheetML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java to SpreadsheetML
Xelem is a compact Java-library to read and write Excel files of type SpreadsheetML. It can produce sophisticated, intricate and complex spreadsheets from within any Java program. And, since the release of xelem.2.0, it can read xml-spreadsheets.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xelem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.