This is the Linux app named NetRider whose latest release can be downloaded as sld-fltk-multiwin-0.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetRider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
includes the WKCCC shared library for embedding WebKit.
- Webkit based
- Using FLTK as GUI platform
- Context menus, bookmarks, history, scroll bars
- FTP support
- Includes platform independent shared webkit library for SDL or other platforms/applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netrider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.