This is the Linux app named Java Virtual System whose latest release can be downloaded as jvs-0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Virtual System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Virtual System
Java Virtual System (JVS) is built around a virtual file system (VFS) - a common platform of Java, by Java, for Java. JVS extends JVM and makes it from an interpreter running half-compiled code a first-class server.
Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jvs-vfs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.