This is the Linux app named JavaFX MVC Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as MVCFrameWork.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaFX MVC Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JavaFX MVC Framework
DESCRIPTIONIt's a light-weight JavaFX Plugin Framework, which implements the idea of MVC structure. See the introduction.ppt file in the zip file you downloaded for more information
- Framework for plugins
- With ppt introduction file
- Concept easy to understand
- Using the idea of MVC
- The UI is implemented with JavaFX
Non-Profit Organizations, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javafxmvcframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.