This is the Linux app named JavaPOS POStest 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaPOS-POSTest-2_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaPOS POStest 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JavaPOS POStest 2
A JavaPOS application for testing JavaPOS devices.
The Reason for this project is to upgrade the used JavaPOS Library to the latest version and to fix some bugs contained in the JavaPOS POStest 1.
Uses Java 7 and JavaFX as UI.
If Java 7 is no option for you, just use the old POStest (limited to JavaPOS v1.10) at:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javapospostest2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.