This is the Linux app named Jaxe whose latest release can be downloaded as jaxe-windows-3.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jaxe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jaxe is a free Java XML editor with a configurable GUI, using XML schemas for validation and XSL for exports in HTML or XML.
- Configurable with an XML schema and a configuration file for the GUI
- Can be extended with Java plugins
- Real-time validation
- XSLT and XSL-FO exports
- Xpath search
- Online help based on the XML schema
- Configuration files for XML schemas, XHTML strict, Docbook, XPAGES, DITA
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jaxe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.