This is the Linux app named JaxoDraw whose latest release can be downloaded as jaxodraw-2.1-0-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JaxoDraw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JaxoDraw is a tool to generate Feynman diagrams in a mouse click-and-drag fashion. Graphs can be exported to a variety of graphics formats and arbitrary latex code can be used for labels to produce high-quality publishing-style figures.
- Platform independent
- Complete point-and-click graphical user interface
- Export to PostScript, EPS, JPG, PNG format
- Available plugins for export to Latex, SVG, PDF
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jaxodraw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.