This is the Linux app named Jbi4Corba whose latest release can be downloaded as jbi4corba-0.8.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jbi4Corba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jbi4Corba is a JBI binding component for the corba protocol. Basically it is a protocol translator from the CORBA protocol to the JBI normalized message protocol. Once a corba service is published as a JBI endpoint it can participate the ESB processes.
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbi4corba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.